… If you had so much money that you don't have to work anymore!
- From things you do now, what would you stop doing?
- What would you continue to do?
- What would you like to learn about, on which area you would like to become an expert?
- How would you like to be remembered after your death?
- What would you do if you had a guarantee that they would succeed?
- At what do you think you are better than other people?
- What would you do if you only had 365 days left?
- What if you already have the job you want, is this the position you still want in 5 (10/20) years?
- Would you like to work from home, far away from, want to travel or live nearby?
- Would you like to be in touch with other people?
- How much privacy do you want?
- Mental vs. physical work?
- You want to be independent (i.e. your own boss) or prefer to have less responsibilities?
- Are you inspired by setting the bar high, reaching the new goals or would prefer more settled, repeated task?
- Can your lifestyle and hobbies also be your job?
These questions were given to me a couple of years ago from a person I admire, somewhere at the starting point of my career.
I have kept this notes in my memory box for years and just recently stumled upon it again while moving to another apartment. I thought you might benefit from it as well.